£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My Client are experts in Property Development with a 30 years history in the field are looking to secure an experienced PA to join their team in the Longbridge, West Midlands on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis.
Supporting the Senior Director of Major Projects, the key purpose of this role is to provide excellent business partnering and professional support to team members as required.
- Act as the first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders and to manage contacts, deal with enquiries and queries (acting as the gatekeeper)
- Provide comprehensive and confidential secretarial and administrative support.
- Ownership of diary management ensuring time is maximised ensuring appropriate forward planning of meetings and other documentation in alignment with the meeting schedule, ensuring that details of venues, directions, attendees and any other relevant information is organised and communicated as necessary.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Collaborate with the PAs across the business ensuring all key business meetings are in the diary and the engagements run smoothly.
- Liaising with other team secretaries to ensure the smooth running of the team and office and ongoing effective communication.
- Organise and deal with correspondence, reallocating or dealing with as appropriate.
- Formatting and typing letters, presentations and other correspondence as required.
- Extensive email correspondence
- Front of house for all visitors, where required.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics, including room booking, setting up and clearing away of meeting rooms, refreshments/lunches and document preparation
- Review incoming expenses claims for alignment prior to approval.
- Answering telephones in a timely and affable manner, taking comprehensive messages when necessary
- Providing support and cover to other PAs and secretaries in the office.
- Minute taking in project monthly and bi-monthly meetings.
- Assist to develop the marketing communication strategy to promote Longbridge West to potential clients.
- Support with marketing of wider Longbridge Projects including liaising with external PR agency to generate news items and social media posts.
- Update the Longbridge Websites and ensure all information is up to date and correct.
- Support the team with market research and collating information.
- Coordinating all communication, information requests and quotes between the team and the Marketing and PR agency.
- Assist with the finance process for all developments and keep a track of orders being raised so that they are in line with the budget. This includes raising purchase orders for approved work and ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner upon satisfactory completion of works. As well as raising manual payments and invoices.
- Assist the Senior Director of Regeneration (Midlands and North) with Qube workflow. Including investigating invoices for approval.
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
Person Specification & Experience required
- Experience working within a project focused environment
- High degree of discretion, integrity, confidentiality and always prepared to do the right thing.
- High capability in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organisational and administration capability, the aptitude to prioritise your own workload and ability to deliver to tight timescales.
- Collaborates with others, putting their own needs aside to create a shared sense of purpose.
- Good process skills and a drive to secure continuous improvements
- Engages collaboratively, working in a calm, professional manner when dealing with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable personality
- Proactive and flexible with a willingness to undertake new tasks readily.
- Open, proactive and confident approach to work making decisions independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to foresee potential issues, problem solve and get buy-in from colleagues to get solutions quickly and effectively.