Up to £13.50 per hour
18 days ago
PA/Administrator; Bristol; £13.50/hr PAYE; 6 Month Contract
Our client based in Keynsham near Bristol is looking for support on a programme to ensure the safe delivery of one of the UK's high level engineering project. The main purpose of the role will be to provide project support assistance to the management team to ensure the efficient operation of the team. The role will include;
* Recruitment process support
* Travel approval and assistance
* Booking code queries
* System access queries
* System updates (eg. Labour Bookings)
* Management of project control spreadsheets
* Receipting Invoices/updating spreadsheet
* Raising PEPs codes and updating Cost Centres
* Employee time sheet approvals
* Approval of user accounts
* Health and Safety co-ordination
* Configuration control of project guidance documentation
* Oversight of Management team diary
* Management of office resources
* Minute taking during team meetings
* Review and upkeep of employee records
* New starters induction support
* Processing security arrangements for project visitors
* Co-ordination with company facilities department
* Co-ordination of external meetings with customers and other partners/stakeholders
* Ad-hoc support to management team
The candidate will have good organisational and interpersonal skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, and other programme management tools is desirable.
Experience of working as part of a team would be advantageous as would the ability to work to demanding timescales.
The candidate will be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision, however guidance will be available as required.
5 GCSEs to include English, Maths and Science.
Ideally with an NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration
APM Fundamentals qualified or willingness to work towards
You'll need to be able demonstrate the motivation to drive issues to completion and to continue your personal development.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy