Up to £11.00 per hour
3 months ago
Job Title: PA/ Support Administrator
Location: Templecombe, Somerset
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: Can be full or part time
Rate: £11.00 per hour PAYE
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator for our client in Templecombe. The post holder will be required to provide high quality professional, administrative, and secretarial support within the MMS community, ensuring their business needs are met. This key role sits within a large project team and will involve daily interaction with all colleagues in the team, dealing with all queries quickly and efficiently and carrying out all administration tasks accurately.
The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills, proven ability in an administration role with some experience of PA support. You will be highly organised and able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Facilitate travel plans with minimum disruption, including planning and booking detailed travel itineraries according to process. Promote booking in advance and other cost saving initiatives.
- Host visitors at all levels of seniority. Ensure all necessary arrangements for the visit and site security rules, including required apparel, are observed. Support with local knowledge of hotels, taxis, etc.
- Arrange meetings and recording actions as required; circulating invites, booking rooms, organising presenters/visitors, equipment requirements and co-ordinating catering so that events run without disruption.
- Oversee the on-boarding process for new staff, liaising with other departments to organise IT/phones, HSE/Induction training, desk allocation and produce and organise induction agendas.
- Ensure the smooth running of the general office and adherence to health and safety requirements, logging requests for repairs, assisting with office moves and maintaining floor plans.
- Draft and distribute communications, including Thales TV, in line with site requirements and in support of company initiatives. Maintenance of the Site Intranet to ensure up to date and relevant.
- Carry out specific projects and research for the senior management team as required
- Chase up missing timesheets and enter manually where required.
- General administration - photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Maintain central stationary requirements, including ad hoc requests.
- Provide cover for other Administrators (annual leave / sickness).
Skills and Experience
-Experience in a busy administration environment
-PA skills including calendar management and recording meeting actions
-Able to demonstrates business awareness, good communication skills (verbal and written), and the ability to interact effectively, courteously and professionally both within internal and external customer communities.
-Good organisational skills demonstrating flexibility when handling multiple tasks and the ability to prioritise workflow to meet tight and conflicting deadlines. Strong decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
-Excellent IT skills, particularly experience in the Microsoft Office suite of software, email and the internet. Experience or willingness to embrace other applications, for example Trello.
-Able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment. Remain resilient at all times.
-Ability to interface at all levels within the organisation and to develop and maintain a wide range of working relationships and networks.
-Able to handle confidential information discreetly. Ability to use tact, diplomacy and discretion when undertaking the duties of the post.
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control