City of London, London
£15 - £20 per hour
10 months ago
min 1 months
We are looking for a PA for our UK Retail business line at our Warwick Street offices.
The UK Retail Group (the 'Group') advises clients on leasing, acquiring, disposing, developing and investing in retail, restaurant and leisure across the UK.
The role is to provide exceptional PA secretarial and administrative support which will support two Retail International Directors and the Lead Director of the UK Retail Group. The candidate will have previous experience in a PA role. They will also be highly organised, flexible, personable and have an intermediate working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages with a proven ability to work with bespoke software packages. The candidate must have a 'can do' 'will do' proactive attitude and will actively seek opportunities to add value to the Fee Earning business.
The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative support including travel & meeting arrangements, diary management, presentation/report preparation and editing, fielding telephone queries and typing.
What this job involves
Extensive diary management; thoughtful and proactive organisation of diary/calendar invites and commitments
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and client PA's.
Organising national and international travel including meeting and transport arrangements, confirming accommodation and producing detailed itineraries
Assisting in organising board meetings
Dealing with telephone calls and emails from clients and colleagues in a professional manner and escalating any issues
Drafting documents and correspondence
Organising client entertainment
Organising UK Retail events (Christmas party, quarterly meetings)
Organising internal and external lunches & dinners, booking the relevant dining rooms and restaurants both in London and globally
Producing Advance PowerPoint presentations on a regular basis
Reminding the directors of important tasks and deadlines
Collating relevant documentation ahead of meetings, presentations, conferences
High level organisation day to day movement ensuring arrival to meetings on time, monitor any overrun of meetings and adjusting future meetings accordingly
Looking ahead in diaries to ensure internal/external meetings are re-scheduled and individuals contacted of changes
Making intelligent decisions on diary management when required
Prompt processing of business expenses
Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information
You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we'd encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Must be flexible and a team player with a positive can do will do attitude and keen problem solving skills. Providing flexible support and coverage across the group is a core requirement of the role
- Able to work to deadlines, producing work of a high quality in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to establish good relationships with both clients and team members
- Ability to work at a fast pace with energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure
- Discrete and can always be relied upon to maintain full confidentiality
- Experience of providing flexible, high quality secretarial and administrative support within a professional services environment
- Experience of formatting documents and reports
- Experience of working in a large and fast paced team preferably in the real estate sector
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proven ability to work independently and make decisions when necessary i.e. staff travel
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, PDF, Nitro
- Knowledge of latest technology - IPads/Smartphones/Social Media is desirable
- An understanding of commercial real estate is desirable
- Team player