Up to £12 per hour
7 months ago
Job title: PA for Strategic Technology; Duration: 2 months; Hours: 37 per week; Site: Filton
Pay rate: £12.00 per hour PAYE
To provide full range of secretarial/PA services to the Director, Strategic Technology along with support to the Strategic Technology Team (STT) in terms of the arrangement of meetings, accommodation/travel and international travel.
- Day-to-day management of Director - Strategic Technology's diary and co-ordination with Head of Strategy and Innovation, Head of Seedcorn Investment and Head of External Partnerships
- Arrange multi-stakeholder meetings for the STT
- Liaison with BAE Systems and other company's senior management administrative staff
- Manage travel arrangements, national and international for the STT
- Minute taking and publication
- Document data and record administration
- Preparation of presentation material and briefing pack
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office facilities
- Manage the administration workspace and other documentation structures for STT.
- Team player
- Ability to operate under own initiative
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence
Morson is acting as a recruitment business for this position on behalf of the client.
Administration; PA; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control;