West Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £32000 per annum
5 months ago
I am delighted to be supporting my not for profit Client in West Bromwich with the recruitment of a PA. The purpose of the role will be to provide the Senior Leadership Team with an effective and efficient PA & Secretarial support. To effectively manage the smooth running of the Executive office, liaising with all levels of staff and management, together with external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities;
* Provide an effective and efficient personal assistant role to the SLT including secretarial, clerical and administrative support.
* Manage SLT diaries effectively and prioritise appointments as necessary.
* Organise, co-ordinate and attend college events
* Be the first line of contact for enquiries from internal or external sources handling queries in full, in many cases without reference to SLT.
* Liaise effectively with the College's external stakeholders on behalf of the SLT.
* Make necessary preparations for meetings and undertake relevant committee work including convening meetings, drafting agendas, minute taking, tracking actions and collating and distributing documentation required for meetings.
* Prepare and produce detailed presentations, correspondence, reports and any other documents as requested by the SLT.
* Support and deputise for the PA to the Principal and Chief Executive as required.
* Input and supply relevant management information and maintain other records as required.
* Undertake a range of general office duties to ensure the efficient delivery of administrative services including raising of orders, the procurement of stationary etc.
* Commit to, promote and operate in accordance with the college's values and goals including but not limited to, safeguarding; health and safety; equality, diversity and inclusion.
* Participate in a range of cross college activities including, enrolment and open events, business planning development.
* Undertake appropriate in-service training when required to do so.
* Ensure a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Key Skills and experience;
* Previous experience of working as a PA at senior level
* Experience of working within the Education sector desirable but not essential
* Significant experience of minuting (often confidential) meetings
* A minimum of level 2 qualifications in both Maths and English
* Shorthand would be an advantage
* Evidence of continued professional development