£40.0 - £45.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking for P6 Planners for our client to start early April.
Reporting to the Capital Delivery Programme Manager for Water or Wastewater, the Programme Planner will be responsible for all planning and schedule management activities within the corporate planning tool ensuring a true representation of the Capital Delivery Programme is established and maintained within the corporate planning tool. This will cover both briefed and unbriefed schemes, from concept and initial studies to full funding and project initiation to benefits realisation and closure. The Planner will ensure visibility and alignment with the business plan and Performance Commitments throughout. They will also act as an expert adviser, providing support and training to maintain agreed minimum standards and improve the quality of data used for upwards reporting. Close cooperation with the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) team and Asset Management is essential to ensure the corporate strategic objectives and benefits are represented in the schedules before they are passed to the Delivery Offices to own and develop further.
* Minimum of 5 years applied programme delivery planning experience.
* Membership of a recognised body (e.g. APM/ Practitioner MSP/ Prince2/P3O/PPSO/ITIL).
* A track record in hands-on delivery planning, utilising various planning tools, with Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project as a minimum.
* The confidence to manage teams and communicate at all levels, driving commitments and improvements to meet commercial and technical objectives and deadlines.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to analyse data and present findings to senior teams.