£38.90 - £50.00 per hour + PAYE or Umbrella company
22 days ago
P6 Planners with aero/defence/nuclear experience required to work within the BAE Systems Complex Systems & Support (CS&S) business, based in Frimley/Ash Vale, supporting the Combat Systems Central Planning Team. Creating and Maintaining an Integrated Master Schedules in Primavera 6. Initially this will be remote working but will return to site as and when Covid restrictions allow, this will be discussed at interview.
* SQEP in the utilisation of Primavera 6 and Microsoft Project - with proven experience of creating large, highly integrated, task based schedules
* Understanding of how P6 and Microsoft Project can be used to assess critical path and resource issues
* A good understanding of EVM and how to manage SPI and CPI data
* Candidates should be able to identify the features of a good schedule, making reference to DCMA 14-Point Standards for Schedule integrity or similar.
* Facilitation of Planning reviews / workshops to support the creation of schedules in Primavera 6 and Microsoft Project
* Foundation Degree/ HNC / HND / Certificate in Planning or equivalent level of qualification
* Excellent communication / stakeholder management, with proven experience of effective communication at all levels in an organisation
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance, SC must be in place before start date.
Due to the volume of CVs received if you have not had a response within 48 hours please take it that your application will not be progressed but please feel free to visit our website to view other roles.