Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
8 months ago
FTC 12 Months
Morson International is recruiting for a P6 Planner on behalf of a large Rail client.
The role is for an initial 12 months on a FTC. The role is to work on an already created plan.
Must be able to make updates, change progress, and assist PM's in scenario planning.
- Develop and maintain plans in accordance with the client and project management, planning and procedures and processes.
- Work closely with project, commercial and finance managers and members of the wider project team to ensure project schedules are accurately developed, maintained, resource and cost loaded.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with client representatives and work collaboratively to find the most efficient and effective planning and controls solutions.
- Perform critical path analysis and advise of possible actions and areas of concern.
- Ensure that the periodic project reporting requirements are met for both internal and client through the provision of key project metrics such as key performance indicators, earned value, schedule delay and critical path analysis reports as required.
- Perform analysis and scenario modelling for any potential project change and be able to provide risks, issues, cost, resource and delay analysis.
- Promote and improve planning and controls within the organisation.