Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a well-known and well established civil engineering contractor in the Central Belt, to assist them in appointing a new Planner for a major project in the East of Scotland.
Our client is looking for someone to assist in the delivery of a major infrastructure project in the East of Scotland. Operating under NEC contracts while using a primavera system.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good working knowledge of construction techniques, methodologies and processes
- Have the ability to coach and supervise others on project control systems, processes, project reporting and forecasting techniques
- Be able to analyse, collate and utilise a range of data and information for reporting and forecasting to the Leadership
- Develop own knowledge of the integrated project control systems, and processes on a project.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC/ Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar sector related
- CIOB Membership
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of NEC contracts
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.