£16000 - £18000 per annum + benefits
0161 707 1516
2 months ago
Job Title: P2P Systems Administrator
Salary: £16-18k + benefits
Part time - 20 hrs per week
To improve, expand and maintain systems data in the SAP P2P system enabling improved procurement risk management, transactional efficiency and data quality.
The role covers all company operations and manages key data such as Materials Master commercial data (source lists/info records), vendor master data, PR/PO data. The role will manage and deploy all systems testing with expert knowledge of the application of the P2P process. Will liaise closely with FSSC on payment efficiency improvements and automation of PO generation for maintenance.
The SAP P2P process is a core of the procurement capability, relying on quality data to ensure we use the right suppliers with the right qualifications at the right time in a way which is compliant to process and supports cost centre managers delivery of their budgets. The system relies on good quality data. This role is in support of the P2P Manager in driving an improvement in, expansion of, and ongoing maintenance of data in the P2P system. Standardisation of the application of our P2P processes will be facilitated globally supported by this central role. Testing of changes, administration of system data and support to procurement in accurate and timely input of master data will be core to this role.
- Ensure the accuracy of P2P data in the company SAP system
- Testing of systems SAP P2P changes
- Support to Procurement Coordinator in Requisitioner education/induction to ensure all SAP P2P users are consistently applying processes and procedures.
- Manage Import Process to ensure all documentation is in place to facilitate goods delivery
- Ensure SAP system data integrates to additional tools (spend analytics, savings tracking, suppler risk management) and accuracy across systems is maintained. Manage coding and category taxonomy/structure.
- Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- CIPS qualification (or equivalent)
- SAP P2P systems knowledge
- Operating in a regulated environment
- Operating in a multisite global organisation
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on / 01617-.617-.071