12 days ago
Our Client a leading Renewable Energy Company are looking for an Outage Planning Assistant on a Contract basis based in Prenton.
Outage Planning provides a customer notification service to all sections which will be affecting customers with planned shutdowns.
This includes the raising of jobs in corporate systems, preparing lists of customers likely to be affected, notifying customers and utilities, managing changes to planned shutdown, liaising with customers over complaints
*Support sections that require access to the electricity network with an outage notification service.
*Assess requests for planned interruptions by understanding the scope of the request through reference to 11kV and LV feeding arrangements
Record shutdown information into PowerOn and outage management databases
Report on performance, productivity and process compliance as required
*Authorise or refer requests for planned interruptions for engineering assessment where appropriate
*Contribute to the minimisation of GS4 failures and proactive payments.
*Provide excellent customer service through ensuring highest possible level of accuracy in identifying which customers will be affected by an outage
*Contribute to improving customer service by detecting inaccuracies in customer records and addressing those via data bureau.
*Focus on continuous improvement through quality processes, capturing feedback and issues from audits, etc. and influence the addressing any non-conformances on an urgent basis.
*Respond appropriately to customer complaints associated with the Planned Outage Process, resolving as appropriate
*Continually strive to maximise effectiveness and productivity through monitoring and review of work processes and outputs associated with the Planned Outage Process
*Able to make balanced decisions, taking into account all possible information available, able to consult with others when applicable and anticipate / recognise possible outcomes.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Capable of interpreting 11kv and LV network diagrams to assess outage requests and establish customer impact
* Able to assess conflicting data to form accurate judgements
* An ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales is essential
* Skilled with main Microsoft Office products and an aptitude for learning bespoke systems
* Knowledge of TroubleCall/PowerOn IT System.
* Enthusiastic and flexible individual with drive to succeed and self-motivated.
* Excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels.
* Effective decision maker not inhibited by consultation with others when necessary or give lead as required.
* Good organisation and time management skills.
* Computer literacy - e.g. Microsoft Office suite
* Experience of dealing effectively with external and internal customers
* Ability to learn about new IT systems and applications
* 12 months in a similar environment.