Up to US$0.00 per annum
5 months ago
1. Educational background: Telecommunication/civil engineering degree.
2. Work experience: more than 3 years in optical fiber cable project survey and design field or implementation field. Any Local Area Network project survey and design experience or implementation experiences will be preferred.
3. Be familiar with outside plant and inside plant survey & design standards and specification of optical fiber cable.
4. Be familiar with optical fiber cable and CAT5/6 cable engineering survey & design process.
5. Be familiar with various planning & design tools of optical fiber cable and CAT 5/6 cable engineering. (AUTOCAD, Google Earth and so on)
6. With good English verbal and written ability.
7. EXCELLENT SKILLS IN PREPARATION OF BOQ's in optic fiber cable and CAT 5/6 cable field
8. Work with minimum supervision and be able to meet the setting targets within set timelines.
9. Should clearly understand the OFC survey and design considerations (way leaves, depths of laying, solutions for obstructions/special cases etc) as well as general implementation procedures.
10. Should be a team player able to work for long hours in sites far away from Nairobi.