Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Ordering & Billing Assistant to start ASAP for 3 months.
- Responsible for receiving requests by telephone, email or through the CAFM system directly of the need to raise orders to external suppliers and contractors. Once goods or services are supplied, orders will be goods receipted and costs will be billed using either the upload method or by invoicing and the CAFM system will be updated. You will provide information to assist budget holders in compiling accruals and provide information on any other cost allocation queries to budget holders, the commercial finance team or any other section requesting information.
- Making our customers lives' easier is a critical element of this role
- Interrogating the CAFM system (Agility)
- Raising and goods receipting purchase requisitions and orders on JDE
- Raising orders for services in line with the contractual requirements of the different contracts and monitoring spend and contract end dates
- Raising billing requests via either the upload method or invoicing requests
- Providing advice on goods or services to be accrued and cost allocation queries
Assisting in the smooth running of the Business Services function including covering the helpdesk / administration functions as and when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keyboard skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work on own initiative
- Decisive and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good understanding of the CAFM and billing systems
- Good working knowledge of ordering and billing processes
- Good understand of the accrual and WIP processes
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Well developed customer service experience
Hours: 37 hours per week between 07:00 and 18:00
Pay Rate: £9PH
Length of Job: ASAP - 16/11/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.