Up to £300.00 per day
13 days ago
6 months initially
The key responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to the following
* You will raise and progress all orders (For example: Circuit, Connectivity, Logistics, Purchase) through to completion,
test and handover, for UK and Global TV Media & Broadcast (M&B) Estate.
* You complete tasks on time, prioritising your workload to deliver for yourself and others.
* You maintain inventory both physically and electronically to support Service Delivery and forecasting. This will
include the physical movement of large deliveries in and out of the client site in London
* You identify and break down any issues. Taking a structured, considered approach to exploring them to resolution.
Ensuring communication to all stakeholders is clear, concise and timely.
* You identify and suggest Process & System Improvement initiatives. You play an active part in delivering a better
approach including adopting process changes and new systems.
* You will understand the Regulatory, Fair Trading and Competition rules, relating to the work, sufficiently to be able
to comply with them.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CV DEADLINE FOR THIS ROLE IS 5PM ON WEDS 7TH APRIL
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35