Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£500 - £650 per day
13 days ago
ORAT Trials Manager required @ Stansted Airport for Transformation project
6 Month initial contract
As part of aTransformation Programme the client will be delivering infrastructure, asset and process changes within Landside Operations, Baggage Operations, Terminal Security and Terminal Operations. To ensure the successful implementation of these changes there will be an extensive trial programme to ensure operational readiness prior to handover from construction and installation into live operations.
The ORAT Trials Manager will have an integral role working with the ORAT Lead to deliver the trial programme for each of the projects being delivered as part of the STP.
Facts and Figures
· Initial 6-month role
· Full time role
· 40 hours per week
· Develop and manage the trial programme logistics.
· Ensure that the ORAT and Project Teams have what they require in place to be able to run the trials, including the briefing and de briefings.
· Manage the trials on trial days along with the ORAT Lead to ensure they run to programme, and all necessary activities are completed.
· Liaise and communicate with trial participants to ensure their capacity to attend and safety on trial days.
· Support the Open Issues List (OIL) with regards to items and issues to be resolved following trial days and ensure they are recorded, actioned and closed out
- Trial Logistics Plans
- Trial Plans
- Trial Reports
- Trial Programmes
Key milestones that this individual will work with are:
- ORAT programme for GMSCP (Green Multistorey Carpark)
- ORAT programme for Shoreline check in
- ORAT programme for security projects
- ORAT programme for BHS and HBS upgrade
Key Contacts and Relationships
· Business Change Team
· Relevant Operational Functions
· Airport Stakeholders (airlines, ground handlers, third party operators etc)
· Trial participants (mix of staff and passengers or general public)
Knowledge, Experience and Skills