£500.00 - £550.00 per day
8 months ago
Oracle Consultant, Supply Chain Specialist, Oracle Specialist, Oracle Manufacturing, EBS R12, Oracle ERP Implementation
Oracle Manufacturing Supply Chain Specialist required for our client based in Glasgow, Scotland for an initial 12 month contract.
The role will require experience and capability in standard lifecycle activities - requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation. Furthermore the role will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades, system and business process advice and guidance.
Skills/ Experience include:
- Experienced Oracle implementation consultant who have experience upgrading EBS R12.1 to R12.2.7
- ERP Solution expert - a minimum of five years Oracle ERP implementation experience
- Essential Functional Skills:
- Oracle ERP modules/functionality as appropriate to Domain:
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Modules
- Procurement /Purchasing Modules
- Projects Modules
- Repair/Service Modules
- Finance Modules
- Broad IT Knowledge - specifically on large ERP type systems (SAP/IBS/CODA) - (applications, presentation services, storage, networks, IT infrastructure, service level agreements, Asset management, DBA, system integration, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience of design to implementation methodologies - with experience gained on ERP implementation projects
- Technical IT (security, transaction processing, user interface, data management, Operating Systems Services) of delivery/support teams
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.