£60.00 - £70.00 per hour
8 months ago
Job Role: Oracle Software Developer
Rate: £60.00 - £70.00 P/H
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
My client is currently looking for an Oracle Software Developer with BPM experience to join their existing team in Bristol for initially 3 months. The successful candidate will be analysing customer requirements and designing custom solutions with Oracle Business Process Management BPM to provide automated business process capability to our customers.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project*
- Configuration of the BPM environment.
- Integration with the wider Oracle stack including WebCenter and Fusion Middleware
- Oracle BPM studio including creating UI, defining integration and deploying processed based applications.
- Integrated content management including adding various content types to automated processes.
- Validating processes with internal and external stakeholders.
- A level of proficiency in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Experience with Oracle BPM Suite 12c. is a must
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Use and configuration of process accelerators.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.