£50.00 - £65.00 per hour
3 months ago
ORACLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - BPM
KEYNSHAM, 7 MONTH CONTRACT - £50-£65 PER HOUR
Core skills and experience: Previous experience of analysing customer requirements and designing custom solutions with Oracle Business Process Management BPM to provide automated business process capability to our customers.
The contractor may have experience of other automated business process products as well as integrating these with legacy systems but this is not essential.
Experience with the following aspects of the tool is required:- * Configuration of the BPM environment.
* Integration with the wider Oracle stack including WebCenter and Fusion Middleware/ * Oracle BPM studio including creating UI, defining integration and deploying processed based applications.
* Integrated content management including adding various content types to automated processes.
* Validating processes with internal and external stakeholders.
* Use and configuration of process accelerators is desirable.
* A level of proficiency in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) is desirable.
Most of the work is within Oracle BPM Suite 12c, therefore experience within this version is essential.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ORACLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL