Up to £42.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Oracle Portal Administrator required for 6 month contract role. The position is to be remote based, but with occasional travel to the client site in Bristol when required.
Main Purpose of Role
As an Oracle Portal administrator you will be responsible for creating, customising and administering Oracle portals.
The bullets below further summarises the requirements of the role
* Work with Stakeholders and the business to understand their requirements and to translate them into Oracle Portal deliverables.
* Creating and Publishing a New Portal
* Editing, Administering, and Customizing a Portal
* Creating, Editing, and Managing Portal Pages
* Creating, Editing, and Managing Portal Assets
* Managing Portal Security and Membership
* Adding and Managing Portal Content
* Adding and Managing Portal Tools and Services
* Managing Portal Templates and Shared Assets for All Portals
* Changing the Look and Language in a Portal
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
* Experience of working with Defence organisations.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working with Oracle Portals
* Minimum of 1 years' experience working with Oracle 12c portals
SC Clearance will be required for this role, candidates will need to hold this or be eligible to achieve this prior to commencing the role.
Educated to degree level desirable.
Qualifications in IT or Oracle products desirable.
Significant Oracle Portal experience.
The post is Remote Working / Bristol Based
* There are aspects of the job that cannot performed remotely which will require you to work within the Bristol area