Up to £42.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Oracle Portal Administrator (SC Cleared)
Location: Remote / Bristol
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £42.00 per hour
Our Bristol based client have an opportunity for an Oracle Portal Admin to join the team on an initial 6 month contract.
Main Purpose of Role
As an Oracle Portal administrator you will be responsible for creating, customising and administering Oracle portals.
* Work with Stakeholders and the business to understand their requirements and to translate them into Oracle Portal deliverables.
* Creating and Publishing a New Portal
* Editing, Administering, and Customizing a Portal
* Creating, Editing, and Managing Portal Pages
* Creating, Editing, and Managing Portal Assets
* Managing Portal Security and Membership
* Adding and Managing Portal Content
* Adding and Managing Portal Tools and Services
* Managing Portal Templates and Shared Assets for All Portals
* Changing the Look and Language in a Portal
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competence
* Experience of working with Defence organisations.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working with Oracle Portals
* Minimum of 1 years' experience working with Oracle 12c portals
* SC Clearance desirable.
Significant Oracle Portal experience
**Due the the nature of the project you must hold valid SC Clearance to be considred for this role**
Interested? - Hit Apply