€200.00 - €510.00 per day
about 1 year ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Oracle Hyperion Technical Consultant (ERP) to join their team in Rome. This is initially a 6 months contract with the chance of extension. Rate will depend on work been on site or remote.
The Client will consider onsite or offsite resources or a mix of onsite and offsite. Please let us know if available for both onsite and offsite regarding this project.
The Information Technology Division (ICT) of our client is responsible for providing information technology solutions and services to support the operations. Their goal is to ensure that our client makes the most effective use of Information and Communications Technology tools and services.
Recently, our client has implemented Oracle Hyperion Budget Planning, which will be used for the Budget Preparation cycle. A technical resource will be required during this period for user technical support.
Duties and responsibilities:
We are seeking for an experienced Hyperion Support Consultant with extensive technical knowledge of the product as well as basic functional knowledge.
The Consultant should have full life cycle experience of a number of Hyperion Planning implementations.
Under the supervision of the ICT Solutions Coordinator, ICT, and the project manager, the successful candidate will serve as a technical specialist and lead on Oracle Hyperion Planning.
Your main assignations:
- Provide technical solutions for technical issues in Hyperion budget planning
- Support in resolving functional issues, including the proposal of technical solutions in the case of functional gaps in the application
- System and unit test such solutions prior to passing to the key users for user acceptance testing, including resolution of bugs identified
- Support key users during acceptance testing of solutions to issues
- Deploy changes to the Production application, ensuring data integrity and minimum user impact
- Identify critical patches that must be applied to the application and database and ensure timely completion of same
- Maintenance of dimension members
- Support the refresh and upload processes from PeopleSoft
- Provide technical support for any data issues incurred during the upload or refresh of data
- Monitoring of the Production application and escalation of any issues to the our clients ICT team
- Ensure that system performance is acceptable for globally dispersed clients users
- Work closely with the database administrator to resolve infrastructure or database issues
- Provide knowledge transfer to the clients technical support team as required
- You hold an University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least seven years of professional work experience with Oracle Hyperion.
- At least 6 years of working in IT
- At least 4 years demonstrable full time hands on experience supporting and developing Hyperion Planning Applications
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Hyperion Essbase (Calc scripts, Performance Tuning, troubleshooting)
- Demonstrable experience of developing and modifying business rules, calculation scripts, data load rules and Essbase substitution variables
- Experience of data integrations into Hyperion from other corporate systems, such as ERP data
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven experience of trouble shooting and solving complex issues.
- Ability to document technical issues and their solutions
- Good knowledge of the Oracle Hyperion Product
- Some understanding of finance and budgeting processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.