Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£300.00 - £360.00 per day
2 months ago
HYPERION PLANNING, ESSBASE, PBCS, FINANCIAL DATA MANAGER, SMART VIEW.
My client urgently requires a Hyperion Administrator for an initial 6 month contract to be responsible for the delivery of Administration and Development tasks for a financial planning and reporting processes.
The toolset includes (but not limited to): HYPERION PLANNING, ESSBASE, PBCS, FINANCIAL DATA MANAGER (data transformation) and SMART VIEW.
As the Hyperion Administrator you will capture and deliver business requirements from the wider finance community.
What you will do:
* Administration and configuration of technical changes to the Hyperion platform using recognised accounting and business planning process standards
* Development design to accommodate quality issues that are not resolved in source systems, suggestion of improvements to data owners to increase the value of reported information and maintaining coding structures in line with defined business processes, e.g. ensuring that the Oracle General Ledger and Hyperion Cost Centre structures are aligned.
* Problem solving inaccuracies in the data model that prohibit the timely update of the financial information either via consultancy to production support teams
* Capture, analyse and deliver business requirements within the Hyperion platform - to provide enhancements and additions to the functionality to the business planning process
* Ensuring Service Management principles are followed for the management of the corporate information model
* To work within agreed development and support standards and processes, supporting the business capability and technology road maps set by Information Systems Strategy.
* To manage compliance to standards and process and ensure defined business practice is being followed by all Hyperion users
* Recommendations and delivery of appropriate housekeeping jobs and scripts to keep existing business planning processes running within expected time frames
* Monitor system activity and usage tracking to deliver recommendations to increase performance of data entry forms and reports
* Provide Business Support to the Business Planning team, and the Hyperion end user community.
* Develop training content, and provide end user Hyperion & Smart view training to the end User community
* Provide timely communications on behalf of the Hyperion business support team to the Hyperion user community and stakeholders regarding outages, data loads etc.
Your experience will include:
* Subject matter expert in Oracle Hyperion Administration - System configuration, security modelling, user profiling, business model updates, Financial reporting and Smart View.
* Subject matter expert in Financial Planning Processes and Financial reporting standards, gained through relevant financial qualification (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent) or work experience.
* Demonstrable experience of MS Office Applications including Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Access.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Previous experience of providing technical and user support.
* ITIL Service Management qualification (Foundation).
* Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness or similar ERP system.
* Knowledge of OBIEE or similar BI tools.
* Experience of Agile development methodology.
* Recognised methodology for Problem solving and root cause analysis.
* Ability to interface with technical and business communities at strategic and detail level.
* Oracle Hyperion Planning 11 Certified Implementation Specialist Certification.
* Previous experience of PBCS.