Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £490.00 per day + INSIDE IR35
about 1 month ago
Oracle HCM Absence / OTL Specialist (SC Cleared)
Location: Milton Keynes (travel to London when required)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £490.00 per day (inside IR35)
Our Milton Keynes based client have an opportunity for a Oracle HCM Specialist in Absence and Time & Labour to support and deliver an implementation of Oracle Cloud.
This is an important role within the HCM team, working closely with business colleagues and a systems implementer to ensure the system is configured using best practice and standard functionality.
You must be able to demonstrable experience on designing and configuring Oracle Absence Management and Oracle Time & Labour based on clients wider HR needs.
Knowledge of other Oracle HCM modules beneficial - Core HR and Payroll.
Ability to work collaboratively with client and system integrator, shaping the scope and solution based on client requirements.
Experience of coaching and supporting the business to execute system and user acceptance testing.
Ability to develop complex functional designs for system functionality, reports, integration's, etc.
* 5+ years' experience implementing Oracle HCM Cloud
* Oracle Cloud Absence implementation x 2 minimum
* Oracle Cloud Time & Labour implementation x 2 minimum
* Demonstrable experience on designing and configuring Oracle Absence Management and Time and Labour.
* Good understanding of Absence and OTL Fast Formula and ability to modify where needed.
* Knowledge of other Oracle HCM modules beneficial - Core HR and Payroll.
* Prior experience in an Oracle Cloud environment
**Due to the nature of the role and project, you must hold Valid SC Clearance to be considered for the role**
Interested? - Hit Apply