£34000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
17 days ago
An Oracle Developer is required for an IT Services organisation in Manchester who have grown over the last year due to multi-national projects launching in Bahrain, Moscow and Hong Kong to name a few, with the chance to put your stamp on global projects that will impact the lives of millions.
The team are recruiting for an Oracle Developer to join the business to support their project-based work and support a well-established team that expanding due to promotions and new projects won. This high-performance team are well known within the business for delivering when needed that offer a collaborative and agile way of working.
You'll be provided full training and have ownership of the courses you go on. With 2 recent promotions to Senior and Principle's means management will work closely with you to define your career path and help you get to the next level.
Further to that, continuous improvement is also part of the philosophy of this team with Developer's being encouraged to take part in events across Europe and have time set aside every week to research and develop around their interests.
· Worked on technologies such as Oracle, Linux & strong PLSQL skills to apply to business logic
· Translate and design solutions from spec
· Linux/Unix environment and shell scripting familiarity
· 25 Days holiday
· Ownership of their working hours around start and finish times
· Private Medical
· 7.5% Pension (Dependant on contribution)
· Health Cash Plan
· Online E-Learning & Training courses
The role would suit an Oracle Developer looking to take a step up in their career and join a high-performance team.