Crawley, West Sussex
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
8 months ago
Oracle Consultant, ERP Implementation, Oracle Specialist, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Modules, Oracle Quality
Oracle Consultant required for our client based in the Crawley, West Sussex area for an initial 12 month contract. The role will require experience and capability in standard lifecycle activities - requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation. Furthermore the role will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades, system and business process advice and guidance.
Oracle Consultant Skills/Experience include:
- Experience implementing Oracle Quality module in a Manufacturing and Engineering business
- Experienced Oracle implementation consultant who has experience of EBS R12.2.x.
- Essential Functional Skills: OracleERP modules/functionality as appropriate to Domain:
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Modules
- Procurement /Purchasing Modules
- Projects Modules
- Repair/Service Modules
- Finance Modules
- Broad IT Knowledge - specifically on large ERP type systems (SAP/IBS/CODA)
- Knowledge/experience of design to implementation methodologies - with experience gained on ERP implementation projects
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.