£400.00 - £440.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Oracle Consultant, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Oracle, ERP, CRM, Data Migration, Process Mapping, Business Analysis, Business Manager
Oracle Consultant/ Business Analyst required for our client based in the Reading area for an initial 6 month contract. The contractor requires a good understanding of Oracle EBS solution and strong handle on data migrations and interfaces to third party systems.
You will be asked to lead the data migration from a Legacy ERP to Oracle EBS R12 as well as architect and help test integrations to Upstream and Downstream systems such as Salesforce.com and Service Now. Must have ability to manage projects and cutover strategy.
Oracle Business Analyst skills and experience include:
- Oracle Functional Experience and evidence of data migration delivery
- Understand how ERP, CRM and BI tools operate.
- Experience in Oracle/ERP Business processes and workflows, and integration with other applications
- Mapping and documenting processes using visual diagrams in the form of business process modelling by applying the standard for BPMN (Business process modelling notation).
- Quote to cash understanding, create and dispatched
- Understanding of commercial operations/logistics process, order management
- Ability to manage projects and cutover strategy
- Work with Programme Leads, Business Function Leads, Technology Leads and the Vendor to find the best way to solve process related problems.
- Experience on working across all Business functions (g. Technology, Supply Chain, Legal, Customer Services, Sales, PMO, Finance, Operations etc.).
- Working experience of ISO9001/2015 compliant management systems.
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.