£70000 - £95000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an Oracle Cloud specialist that would love to be the first to implement Oracle Cloud on behalf of the UK Government on this Greenfield project.
For over 50 years this business has been servicing Defence solutions and the intelligence community, providing highly complex IT solutions to a critical industry to the UK and even during this difficult period is predicting further growth across the business and in particular the security division with not one furlough or redundancy announced.
The purpose of the role is to implement Oracle Cloud (amongst others) and create a multi-cloud offering based on both private and public cloud solutions.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Enjoyed working with the end customer and can explain technical problems to a non-technical audience, with the ability to forge strong relationships
- Have been involved in the implementation of an Oracle Cloud solution to any organisations previously
- Managed cloud projects end-to-end from developing strategy, managing customer relationships and technical implementation
- Worked collaboratively and supporting team members
- Love working on Greenfield projects and be at the forefront of cloud implementation
- Knowledge of the design and implementation of secure, highly resilient, large scale cloud based infrastructures (specifically Oracle Cloud)
- Led or been a key player of an Oracle Cloud implementation previously
- Ability to build strong relationships with a customer
- A desirable of working with the UK Government previously or come from a defence background
- Mainly home-working with some travel to customer-sites around the London and south area
- Be part of a new Cloud, the first of it's kind build and implementing the first Oracle Cloud solutions in to the UK government
- Car Allowance and 10 - 15% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday (option to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year)
- Competitive Pension scheme: match & double up to 10% company contribution: Employee 3% - Fujitsu 6% or Employee 5 % - Fujitsu 10%
- Training and Development such as Cloud Certifications
To learn more please contact Chris Coyne directly on LinkedIn or apply directly.