North West England, England
£425 - £450 per day
7 months ago
An Oracle BI Developer is required for an IT Services organisation in Manchester who has grown over the last year due to multi-national projects kicking off across the globe.
The team are recruiting this Oracle BI Developer with strong ETL skills to join the business to support their project-based work and support a well-established team that is expanding due to a recent migration to Amazon Redshift, as well as other projects.
You'll be provided full training and if you're not already you'll be brought up to speed with the latest reporting tools such as Power BI. This is in an inclusive culture and there are proven success stories where Developers have been promoted twice to Leads within 18 months.
The business widely encourages homeworking with at least one day working from home as well as flexible if deliverables are hit.
* Strong Data Warehousing knowledge
* Good ETL knowledge in Talend, Informatica, SSIS or ODI
* Good understanding of data quality
* 25 Days holiday
* Salary up to £50,000 (depending on skill)
* One day from home as standard, with scope for more and flexible working
* Sponsored training and development, such as a Power BI course
* Many additional discounts and health benefits
The role would suit an Oracle BI Developer looking to take a step up in their career and join a high-performance team. To learn more please apply directly or contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn.