Crawley, West Sussex
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Oracle Application Specialist, Oracle Application Consultant, Oracle Applications, Oracle Implementation, EBS R12.1, R12.2.7
Oracle Application Specialists are required for our client based in the Crawley area for an initial 6 month contract. Travel to other sites may be required during the contract.
Oracle Application Specialist Skills/Experience:
- Experience with oracle implementations and upgrading EBS R12.1 to R12.2.7
- One or more of the following skills:
- Supply Chain- modules i.e. Discrete MFG, Process MFG, ENG, INV, BOM, Quality, OM, PO.
- Projects: i.e. Contracts (OKE), Billing (PJB), Costing (PJC)
- Customer Services: Depot Repair, Service Contracts (OKI) , Installed Base (CSI)
- Other modules advantageous: Depot Repair, iSupplier, Mobile
- Experience and capability in standard lifecycle activities- requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and other disciplines required for implementation.
- The role will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades, system and business process advice and guidance.
To find out further information about this position, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.