Bonn (53111), Nordrhein-Westfalen
Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
* Design and facilitate development and implementation marketing plans with Telekom Customer.
* Design and implementation of the marketing strategy based on the understanding of the company product and branding strategy.
* Build up the overall customer-oriented ATL, BTL, digital Marketing and GTM, excellent organization ability in Marketing.
* Design and implementation of integrated Marketing Concept based on product lifecycle.
* Organize and implement client relations activities, including client satisfaction surveys, client development activities, client skills training, and special events.
* Manage the RFP protocol process, including soliciting RFPs from desirable prospective clients and writing proposals for new business.
* Participate in planning and presentation sessions.Business development activities, including strategic planning for client presentations.
* At least 5 years' (5-7 years' ) marketing/ advertising experience in the industry, marketing to Tier 1 carriers.
* Proven track record of successfully marketing experience of Smartphone area.
* Deep understanding of the Marketing development trend for regional device products. Design marketing strategy based on the device business strategy. Developing and implementation of new promotion method ensure effective implementation of the strategy.
* Ability of integrating internal and external resources, including HQ, Terminal and platform, suppliers, vendors and partners. Ability of excellent communication skills and cooperation.
* Familiar with the Tier 1 Marketing strategy, knowledge about the advantage and disadvantage of the main competitors and their Marketing operating method.
* Working knowledge of wireless devices (tablet, smart phone, feature phone, etc.), especially deep understanding of handset products and the end-user group. Comprehensive understanding of the telecommunication industry and the marketing operating discipline.
* Deep understanding of the integrated Marketing strategy based on the lifecycle of the terminal products plus successful experience
* Excellent ability of strategic planning and execution
* Articulate, with strong presentation and written communication skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office applications knowledge
* Intermediate Project Management, business analysis, and vendor management skills
* Familiar with local media, PR, suppliers and vendors