Up to £20400.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Process Lead for our client based in Norwich.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
* Reporting into the Business Manager, the Operations Lead will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring successful outcomes and usage of resources in line with Ingram Global Lean Strategy
* The role will demonstrate and educate the team in the understanding of activity impact on long term mutually profitable customer relationships
* Plan available work based on historical volumes and known standard times (and track against the plan and identify required improvements to plan)
* Effective resourcing in line with Lean Principles.
* Accountable for "crewing" within production lines in accordance with Lean Principles
* Set objectives, development plans, monitor for progress, coach for improvement and lead for engagement.
* Optimise service delivery improvements and manage all aspects of the day to day operations
* Understanding the value of metrics, measuring output and implement corrective measures in a timely manner in line with LEAN strategy
* Pro-actively review on an hourly basis the "load" versus resourcing in delivering profitable performance.
* Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI's in line with speed, quality, flexibility, reliability, cost efficiencies.
* Assess, communicate and monitor such success factors and metrics that impact results
* Identify non-value added activities and the impact on the business and take decisive corrective action
* To effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building long term mutually profitable relationships with customers
* To ensure individuals attain required quality standards and meet specified output target contribution in line with overall team goals (measured on an hourly/daily basis.)
* To resolve conflicts as they arise and to handle counter-productive behaviour effectively.
* To delegate tasks appropriately.
* To provide effective coaching and counselling and training to the team as appropriate.
* To provide feedback and respond to associates appropriately
* To develop, empower and motivate the team whilst effectively managing poor performance.
* Raise morale and lead by example.
* Set clear and unambiguous objectives ensuring they are discussed with and understood by associates.
* Hold self and others accountable for the achievement of all performance metrics, including
* Ensure development plan in place according to 70/20/10 principle per employee
* Lead, inspire and motivate the team
* Assess and communicate proactively on all aspects of absence management, timekeeping, delivery of productivity hours vs LEAN benchmark