Up to £16.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services.They are currently looking for a Operations Manger to start ASAP until 2nd November however the position could turn permanent.
- To orchestrate and implement challenging growth plans for the contracts through continuous enterprising and strategic management.
- To regularly meet with customer interface representatives to communicate key contract issues in support of sustaining EFS' and Client partnership values and smooth running of contracts.
- To provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and benchmarking across the portfolio of client sites.
- To take full profit and loss responsibility for the contract.
- To ensure an annual and forward business plan and budget is in place for the contract or contracts which will fulfil client cost down expectations, budgetary requirements and shareholder's profit share.
- To report to regional management any financial exceptions and other information as required.
- To ensure that appropriate the Team understand their responsibilities with regard to financial performance against budget and implement action to ensure that financial targets are met.
- To ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities within the region. EG: IMS, H&S, ISO14001, legislative.
- To attend scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required by the Lead Ops Manager.
- To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
- To develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
- To provide clear operational direction to Management and site staff across the portfolio.
- To ensure that regular communications are provided to all staff on contract, divisional and company performance in concert with Divisional Director.
- To agree and to regularly review clear performance objectives for each team member and to undertake an annual appraisal with each direct report.
- To provide technical and operational input to the contract.
- To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with contractual requirement of continuous improvement.
- To ensure that the contract operates at the highest standards in terms of health and safety at all times minimising risk and maximizing the safety of our staff.
- To regularly monitor health and safety performance in concert with the H&S Associate.
- To ensure the service delivery is provided in line with the contractual commitments and the clients expectations
- Sound management and interpersonal skills to effectively provide leadership to the organisation and subordinates staff
.*Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time (with clients and staff).
- Good quality communication skill (both oral & written) and strong capability to effectively manage client and subordinate relationships.
- Sound I.T. and related skills.
- Strong personnel management skills.
Hours: 0800 - 1700 - 1 hour unpaid lunch
Pay Rate: £16ph
Length of Job: ASAP - 02/11/2018 potentially temp to perm
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.