£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Job Title - Operations Manager - FM (covering region UK and EMEA)
Provide outstanding service both to clients and internally by leading, monitoring, and managing client accounts and assigned portfolio activity, with a focus on reporting, compliance, operations, service contracts, risk, financial and team management/development. Operational oversight of all accounts be the primary point of contact for assigned dedicated client teams. Lead and support account initiatives by driving service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Work in conjunction with the Account Management team to ensure continuous engagement and interaction with the client teams.
Drive a service excellence culture within the delivery and operational management teams.
* Support FMNA to ensure the account's agreed financial targets including revenue, expenses, debtor and savings targets, and keeping within the GMP price, including raising all relevant Change Requests
* Oversight across all client accounts for the delivery and expenditure of the supply chain and accountable of the quality of services delivered
Human Resource Management
Be responsible for monitoring and managing the IPMPs of the subordinate staff. Ensure each member of staff within the team has a personal development plan and it is reviewed on a 6 monthly basis
Drive a risk conscious culture across the account and ensure that all works meet local and client standards for risk identification and mitigation
Actively encourage an environment that supports openness, teamwork, collaboration, performance excellence, and personal success.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
Assigned as required
Admin support as required by the account management team and business partners
May be required to support additional reporting lines as the business grows
- The ability to assimilate new information and transfer to delivery
- The desire to deliver superior client services
- Demonstrated relationship skills
- Strong communicator - possesses strong verbal & written communication skills (English & local language) also an active listener
- Self-motivated and confident
- Flexible - able to adapt and effectively deal with rapidly changing, stressful situations
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
* Experience with managing diverse and geographically spread client accounts across EMEA
* Strong analytical, organisation and presentation skills.
* Strong operational management
*Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite of products essential.
A tertiary qualification in Building / Facilities Management, Business Administration or related subject preferred, with a minimum of 7 year's experience in Facility, Property or related field, across multiple client sectors.
IOSH or NEBOSH qualified (desirable)