East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Up to £40000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
7 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for an Operations manager.
To effectively manage a portfolio of business, and to ensure high quality service standards and service delivery on the contracts. To manage and deliver agreed sales, performance KPI's and profit targets and report to Management board
- To orchestrate and implement challenging growth plans for the contracts through continuous enterprising and strategic management.
- To regularly meet with customer interface representatives to communicate key contract issues in support of sustaining EFS' and Client partnership values and smooth running of contracts.
- To provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and bench marking across the portfolio of client sites.
- To report to regional management any financial exceptions and other information as required.
- To ensure the Team understand their responsibilities with regard to financial performance against budget and implement action to ensure that financial targets are met.
- To ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities within the region. EG: IMS, H&S, ISO14001, legislative.
- To attend scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required by the General Manager.
- To communicate relevant issues to management team when appropriate and proactively request support when required.
- To develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
- To provide clear operational direction to Management and site staff across the portfolio.
- To ensure that regular communications are provided to all staff on contract
- To agree and to regularly review clear performance objectives for each team member and to undertake an annual appraisal with each direct report.
- To provide technical and operational input to the contract.
- To implement and own mobilisation plans in line with roll out programme of client sites.
- To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with contractual requirement of continuous improvement.
- To ensure that the contract operates at the highest standards in terms of health and safety at all times minimising risk and maximizing the safety of our staff.
- To regularly monitor health and safety performance in concert with the H&S Associate.
- To ensure the service delivery is provided in line with the contractual commitments and the clients expectations.
- Sound management and interpersonal skills to effectively provide leadership to the organisation and subordinates staff.
- Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time (with clients and staff).
- Good quality communication skill (both oral & written) and strong capability to effectively manage client and subordinate relationships.
- Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and added advantages.
- Oversee the management of hard services (M&E), soft services including catering, cleaning and grounds maintenance.
- Auto Enrol Pension
- Private Health Care after 6 months
- Company Sick Pay
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
Hours are: 08:00 - 17:00, 8hr days, 1hr unpaid lunch
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.