Up to £0.00 per annum
12 days ago
- To manage all major incidents end to end; including the initial triage, validation and incident closure.
- Issuing regular communications during the life cycle of all major incidents.
- To arrange relevant technical and management bridges as required, ensure all stakeholders are kept informed via business communications or estate wide/targeted service alerts.
- Active management of internal resolving teams and external suppliers to ensure service is restored as quickly as possible with minimal business impact.
- Tasks resolver groups to carry out root cause analysis and any service improvement activities identified during the lifecycle of the incident.
- To provide single point of contact for all escalated incidents 24/7x365 and to manage them to resolution.
- Responsible for identifying and applying planned and unplanned service disruption setting across the revenue collection system and where necessary processing customer refunds.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Able to clearly communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with other teams to achieve maximum benefits for the team and business.
- Strong customer skills including managing conflict and resolving complaints
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex data and make informed decisions to implement solutions.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Demonstrable knowledge in operating within an IT major incident management team and managing incidents using ITSM tools such as Remedy
- Good understanding of TfL's business and technical functions, including services provided and the impact to customers when services are not available.
- A professional IT qualification (i.e. Microsoft MSE or Cisco CCNA) or corresponding professional experience
- Extensive experience of incident or major incident management operating a 24/7x365 shift pattern managing complex IT technical services
- Experience of operating in a dynamic working environment, handling multiple tasks and delivering high quality solutions to pre-defined deadlines.
- Experience of both working in and contributing to a team-based environment in as well as demonstrating the ability to work on their own initiative
- Experience of taking responsibility for making operational decisions in relation to contract performance management