Up to US$22.00 per hour
3 months ago
Operations Administrative Assistant
This position is primarily office based and involves administrative support for the Emergency Management Superintendent, Security Superintendent, Team Leaders, including general clerical duties, filing/scanning documents, ordering supplies, maintaining computer processes and files, and recordkeeping/documentation to ensure the Security/Emergency Services
Department runs in an efficient manner.
Essential Functions & Duties/Responsibilities
* Secretarial and office duties for the Emergency Management Superintendent/Facility Security Officer including e-mail, calendars, Content Server, supplies, filing/documentation, travel and training
* Assist in maintaining Facility Security Plan.
* Assist to prepare for Facility Audits by ensuring all pre-work and lists are complete before the audit and helping close out any action items after the audit
* Collect and process all Security/Emergency Services gas receipts (6 trucks) and Emergency Management and Security Superintendent P-Card statements
* Collect and verify all expense reports for Emergency Management and Security Superintendent's signature and ensure receipt of expense checks.
* Maintain a spreadsheet for spending and assist Emergency Management and Security Superintendent in budget planning
* Maintain all paperwork for each Export and Import Ship Work with Ops Planner and Gas Controller to understand shipping schedule, gather relevant data for each ship and prepare a binder
* Complete/close out paperwork after the ship has left scan documents in the binder and put in the ship folder in Content Server. Maintain hardcopy and electronic folders
* Ensure all MOC's have been electronically signed off by Security/Emergency Service's employees and communicate with the Process Engineer when they are ready to close out
* Maintain files for Facility Security Plan, and all Emergency Service's Training Records.
* Assist in updating Emergency Response Guidelines, and Business Continuity Plan
* Help with Safety incident reporting/scripting and filing
* Maintain Security/Emergency Services Portal Page in Content Server
* Update and maintain all Department documents and procedures in to ensure that all procedures are correct and are reviewed on an annual basis
* Assist in entering Work Orders and I/T tickets as need
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* - 5+ years related experience in an industrial office environment working directly with the community and management level team members.