Up to US$22.00 per hour
14 days ago
Operations Administrative Assistant
This position is primarily office based and involves administrative support for the Emergency Management Superintendent, Security Superintendent, Team Leaders, including general clerical duties, filing/scanning documents, ordering supplies, maintaining computer processes and files, and recordkeeping/documentation to ensure the Security/Emergency Services
Department runs in an efficient manner.
Essential Functions & Duties/Responsibilities
* Secretarial and office duties for the Emergency Management Superintendent/Facility Security Officer including e-mail, calendars, Content Server, supplies, filing/documentation, travel and training
* Assist in maintaining Facility Security Plan.
* Assist to prepare for Facility Audits by ensuring all pre-work and lists are complete before the audit and helping close out any action items after the audit
* Collect and process all Security/Emergency Services gas receipts (6 trucks) and Emergency Management and Security Superintendent P-Card statements
* Collect and verify all expense reports for Emergency Management and Security Superintendent's signature and ensure receipt of expense checks.
* Maintain a spreadsheet for spending and assist Emergency Management and Security Superintendent in budget planning
* Maintain all paperwork for each Export and Import Ship Work with Ops Planner and Gas Controller to understand shipping schedule, gather relevant data for each ship and prepare a binder
* Complete/close out paperwork after the ship has left scan documents in the binder and put in the ship folder in Content Server. Maintain hardcopy and electronic folders
* Ensure all MOC's have been electronically signed off by Security/Emergency Service's employees and communicate with the Process Engineer when they are ready to close out
* Maintain files for Facility Security Plan, and all Emergency Service's Training Records.
* Assist in updating Emergency Response Guidelines, and Business Continuity Plan
* Help with Safety incident reporting/scripting and filing
* Maintain Security/Emergency Services Portal Page in Content Server
* Update and maintain all Department documents and procedures in to ensure that all procedures are correct and are reviewed on an annual basis
* Assist in entering Work Orders and I/T tickets as need
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* - 5+ years related experience in an industrial office environment working directly with the community and management level team members.