Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am supporting my Health Care Client in Cardiff with the recruitment of an Operational Performance Improvement Consultant.
In response to a recent diagnostic service review, my Client wishes to appoint an interim consultant who will design, develop and implement a service wide programme across Radiotherapy Services, with a supporting governance framework and seamless integration, with the division's performance framework.
The individual will also be required to apply service leadership and change management skills and have a wide understanding of service redesign, transformation and senior level performance management.
The Consultant will also be required to demonstrate delivery of rapid service progression across a multifaceted department structure, whilst developing service level delivery metrics, and determining a clear critical path.
The role will report to and work directly with the Director of Cancer Services as well as having a close relationship with the Chief Operating Officer.
Key skills and experience required;
Effectively carry out 'land running' due to the complexities of the requirements. You will also have the following skills as a minimum;
- Senior level strategic and operational transformation and programme management experience and understanding
- Senior level strategic and operational cancer pathway management experience and understanding
- Comprehensive understanding of the single cancer pathway and its future implications
- Very senior level leadership experience and understanding of acute and tertiary service interface
- Senior level experience and understanding of performance management
- Proven track record of clinical and professional relationship management