2 months ago
Morson International are assisting a key client in the Nuclear industry in their search for an Engineer or Assistant Project Manager. The post holder will provide technical, co-ordination and admin support to the Equipment Reliability team within Asset Management, part of the Pre-Operations Directorate (Hinkley Point C Project). Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
The Equipment Reliability team is responsible for the delivery of maintenance strategies for future HPC operations based on industrial best practice - INPO AP913 equipment reliability process. Typical activities of the team include:
- Lifecycle work schedule development
- Equipment reliability process, procedure and guidance development
- AP913 component classification
- Component-based Preventive Maintenance Templates development
- Condition monitoring strategy development
- Governance, oversight, and support of equipment reliability activities
A Technical Support Engineer or Assistant Project Manager is required to supplement the team at the Cannington Court Office in Bridgewater, in order for the objectives of 2019 to be achieved successfully and to a high quality. In particular the Support Engineer or Assistant Project Manager will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Support to the team in managing/coordinating the delivery of various ER documentation, such as Maintenance Templates, component classification, and system maintenance strategies
- Support to the team in developing/reviewing Preventive Maintenance Templates.
- Support to the team in developing/reviewing Component Classification documents.
- Support to the team in developing/reviewing System Maintenance Strategies.
- Support to the team generally in the organisation and follow up of key meeting
Occasional travel to HPC Site (UK) or the other EPR projects (France, Finland, China) will be necessary a part of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in engineering or science discipline is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of system engineering or maintenance in nuclear generation plants is essential.
- The individual will need to be able to delve into the technical details of systems and components of nuclear power plant, industrial experience and applicable mandatory regulations in order to deliver optimized maintenance strategies for an operating generation plant.
- Knowledge and experience of AP913 process is essential
- Knowledge and experience of light water pressurised reactors is desirable
- Experience of project management is desirable
- Proficiency in Office Applications with exceptional Excel knowledge