Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Responsibilities and accountabilities
As Operational Contract Executive - you will be responsible for the operational contract elements of
Lead the track access activity on behalf of EWR Co, ensuring that suitable arrangements are put in place with the ORR and NR. Activities will include:
* Define and lead the development of the track access contractual arrangements to ensure that access rights are available at the required date to meet Entry into Service.
* Development and delivery of the Access statement with the ORR
Station and Depot Access Arrangements
Lead the station access contractual activity on behalf of EWR Co
* Ensure the station access arrangements are aligned with the latest infrastructure ready dates to meet Entry into Service dates.
* Ensure suitable and sufficient depot and stabling access is procured
Rolling Stock Contracts
Act as the company lead and owner of the rolling stock contract
* Work with the rolling stock and maintenance supplier to manage and monitor the rolling stock and maintenance contracts
To act as the regulatory contact and lead within EWR Co, including for
* Sale of land assets by Network Rail
* Proactively look to drive cost, time and wasted effort out of programmes
* Support the EWR Co. commitment to customer service and an excellent customer journey
* Take responsibility of your own and others' health and safety by adopting and working to the EWR Co. Health and Safety principles
* Co-operate with EWR Co. in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
* Act as a role model for EWR Co.'s vision and values, behaving in ways that are aligned with EWR Co.'s Ways of Working, as well as encouraging and supporting others to do so too
* Promote diversity in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
* You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations
* Given the early stage of the project, it is likely that the nature of the role may evolve as the project progresses. It is also possible that other ad-hoc activities and duties may be required
Experience and skills
Experience and skills As Operational Contracts Executive, for the East West Rail scheme, you will have at least 5 years' experience in a comparable role, within a safety critical environment. Preferably, you will also have some experience of holding roles in fast paced and complex environments during the setup of a new organisation. Your skills and experience will include:
* Understanding of industry contractual framework and related regimes that support the relationship between Network Rail and Train Operators.
* The ability to articulate EWR Co's contractual position as 'shadow operator' and ensure that activities can be novated or handed over to the eventual operator at the appropriate time.
* Ability to influence and challenge internally and with third parties such as NR, DfT and the ORR.
* Thorough knowledge of leading and implementing rail regulatory processes compliantly and to ensure a beneficial outcome to EWR Co.
* Ability to extract and analyse data to define critical points to define contractual arguments
* Ability to set out and define the roadmap for each contractual journey to feed into the integrated programme
* Lead, manage and respond on land acquisition queries and consultation from the rail industry
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelor's degree in business management and / or engineering or similar discipline or equivalent business experience and training