£30000 - £38000 per annum
7 months ago
Operation Security Analyst - Basingstoke
I am working with a global Defence National Security organisation that is still recruiting in these unprecedented times.
They are on the lookout for an Operational Security Analyst that understands the system controls to maintain a secure service and provide security advice and guidance to the Account's support teams.
They are looking for someone who has a good level of security knowledge including policy and procedures in accordance with ISO27001/2 and will need to react to incidents providing rapid response to contain and prevent security issues and report outcomes to senior management.
- Experience of IT Security in relation to: support, system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery
- Working experience/knowledge of Government Security Policy & Procedures
- Good understanding of ISO 27001/2 System controls
- Experience of auditing
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and anticipates and identifies potential issues and service improvements
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Accountability & ownership
- Excellent team player