Up to £34309.00 per annum
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
To undertake material handling tasks to support asset management and Client Operations.
- Carry out safe operations in accordance with SSOW and company/operating instructions
- Operate plant equipment in order to ensure delivery to programmes
- Active involvement in improvement projects / initiatives
- Work to a high quality of attention to detail to ensure compliant inspection, storage and processing of radioactive materials with relation to Operations and its associated operations.
- To contribute to the improvement of a safe environment / general housekeeping of the working area, particularly in their own area of responsibility.
- Where appropriate, assist in the training and development of others to appropriate standards.
- Complies with all legislative, regulatory and company policy standards and procedures eg) safety, quality, risk, security etc applicable to the role.
- Operational day to day plant inspections.
- Carrying out material handling activities such as:
- the use of FLT for the receipt and storage of uranic material into Client Storage Buildings
- The use of FLT for the receipt and distribution of consumables and packages in support of the client Operations and Decommissioning
- Where required support Waste Operations with FLT activities for waste collection or waste off-site consignments.
- Experience of process/waste operations
- Competent in the use of Materials Handling
- FLT Driver
- Waste packaging
- IOSH Working Safely or equivalent
- Forklift truck license to carry out material handling. B1 license is essential whilst B2 and B3 are both desirable