6 months ago
The Operations Project Interface Specialist will lead on engagement and consultation with stakeholders to ensure that the future Infrastructure Manager requirements related to safe operation of the infrastructure are defined, agreed with all duty holders, understood, produced, assured and implemented.
* Take reasonable care of your own and others health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Clients Target Zero principles.
* Co-operate with the clients in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
* Act as a role model for the clients vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with the clients Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
* Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
* Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put the clients information or information systems at risk.
Main challenges of the job
* Working in a fast paced and quick changing project delivery environment
* Managing multiple internal and external stakeholders with competing priorities
* Developing and shaping arguments to support operating methodology and convincing others of the merits of these arguments