Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £26000 per annum
8 days ago
On-Site Account Manager - Recruitment
- Take key Account Management responsibility for our client, overseeing the full recruitment cycle from approval to placement. You will not be involved in the recruitment of new applicants, only overseeing the process.
- Use Morson's embedded Technology Platform (Vencuro) to manage and monitor Contract recruitment activity.
- To obtain full requisition details and person specifications from clients in order to facilitate an accurate matching selection by the Recruitment Team.
- To assist in the negotiation of contractor rates, both pre and post interview.
- Build and Maintain relationships with Contractors and Hiring Managers on site, acting as the first point of contact for any Contractor or Client Queries.
- Escalating any issues in a timely manner to the relevant department within Morson.
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements.
- Obtain CV/Interview feedback promptly from Hiring Managers and relay to the Recruitment Team.
- To regularly review client satisfaction levels through a diarised quality assessment programme in line with client requirements.
- Production of Management Information Reports.
- Comply with all data protection guidelines in line with company policies.
- Identify any personal development areas and agree appropriate method of delivery with line management.
- Ensure that you are kept informed of any developments or changes within the recruitment industry and specialised sectors.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a recruitment background and have experience of managing and overseeing the recruitment journey for contractors, understanding LTD, Umbrella and PAYE workers. They will manage the client's staffing requirements by working closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure client delivery SLA's are being delivered to a high standard. They will be well organised with the ability to proactively problem-solve to eliminate and minimise the risk of any failures in service levels. The ideal candidate will possess excellent relationship building skills and will ensure client satisfaction is kept as the highest priority throughout the end-to-end hiring process for new recruits. Working on-site on our clients premises, the ideal candidate provide hand-on support to the client and candidates as part of this role.
If you are experienced recruiter with a passion for Account Management and Client Delivery, please apply today by following the link below or by contacting Melanie Rana on 01617071516