£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Our client are a leading international infrastructure group with expertise within Design and Construction, Rail Plant, Digital Technology and Consultancy services.
- Deliver OLE design packages to programme and budget.
- To act safely and work to eliminate hazards at source.
- Provide deliverables that satisfy safety and quality requirements.
- Produce calculations and drawings and other documents.
- Direct junior personnel as required.
- Contribute to the production of investigations, reports and specifications.
- Operate in compliance with relevant technical, professional and group standards.
- Ensure project change for package is fully implemented and recorded.
- Undertake work using formal processes and procedures.
- Manage and record time and provide time estimates for tasks.
- Packages comply with good design practice, relevant technical, professional and group standards.
- Accurate packages with minimum of rework.
- Accurate and complete records.
- HNC with substantial experience or Engineering Graduate.
- Awareness of construction methods and materials.
- Knowledge of Group Standards/HSE legislation.
- Intermediate level IT.
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawing Practices.
The successful candidates will report to the Engineering Manager, our client are flexible regarding working location in either Liverpool, York or Derby.