Manchester, Greater Manchester
£12 - £15 per hour
2 months ago
An amazing oportunity has risen with our client based in Manchester for an Office Manager/PA.
As an Office Manager you will be resposible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
* Responsible for assistance of business unit's administrative issues such as purchasing, accounting, cost reporting, human resources, payroll, time management, H & S, training, recruitment, travel costs and expenses, processing of invoices and email correspondence.
* Responsible for the function of administration and obligated to report regarding status and progress in the Management Group. Participates as secretary of Management Group for strategic planning and further development of the MMO unit.
* Responsible for raising up purchase orders according to approval process and coordination of related material (Purchase Orders, Quotations, Contracts and other relevant documents)
* Source Training providers, plan, renew, coordinate training licences (H&S, technical training) and related materials within required timescales
* Inventory management of all PPE equipment to meet H & S standards
* Responsible for external contractor registrations/company insurance policies are received and ensure the database is updated with all related information
* Responsible for using administration related software and keeping information in databases updated within own responsibility areas
* Support for management to follow up costs and invoices based on Purchase Orders raised and creating reports
* Supporting in personnel issues according to HR policies
* Responsible for Health and Safety within own responsibility areas
* Maintain the Department's Holiday and Absence records for all employees
Skills / Knowledge:
* Office Management
* Minute taking at Management meeting
* HR/Personnel knowledge and experience
* Manage Purchasing, Invoicing, Accounts
* Cost Control projects
* Travel and diary management both UK and overseas