US$18.00 - US$22.00 per hour + up to $22.00 hourly
3 months ago
Responsible for overseeing daily office activities to ensure smooth operations, performing related administrative and clerical duties and assisting with human resource functions by performing the following duties.
1. Coordinates, monitors, and performs office operations to ensure meeting company requirements on a daily basis.
* Receives and signs for courier deliveries and notifies appropriate personnel that packages have arrived.
* Receives, sorts, distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail in a timely manner.
* Files correspondence and documents as necessary.
2. Assists in planning goals/objectives for office operations and identifies the resources (staff, equipment, funds) required.
3. Monitors office procedures and resolves problems through collaboration with pertinent contacts, and recommends changes as needed.
4. Performs or assists with all aspects of human resources such as payroll, benefit administration, procedures, personnel issues, and maintains related confidential files.
5. Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects as needed.
6. Coordinates travel, tradeshow and accommodation arrangements.
7. Assists with facility management, maintenance, and logistics.
8. Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include:
* Multi-line telephone system
* Facsimile machine
* Photocopy machine
* Postage meter
9. Maintains the office supply inventory and orders additional supplies as needed.
10. Complies with company policies and procedures.
11. Ensures compliance with budgets and status reporting requirements.
12. Represents the company with clients.
13. Enters and oversees appropriate timesheet entries and accuracy of expense reports.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* 5+ years experience working in as an office manager
* Associates degree or equivalent in related field
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and cloud based filing software
* Willingness to learn new systems and technology
* Competitive salary
* 9/80 work schedule (3 day weekend every other week)