Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
20 days ago
Morson Talent are recruiting on behalf of a telecommunications network provider offering turnkey solutions for fibre broadband rollouts in the UK for major ISPs. Due to increased work requirements, our client is looking for 2 x Office Co-ordinators to be based from their office in Sheffield.
These are 3 month rolling contracts (Inside IR35).
As the Office Co-ordinator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Dealing with job packs (opening and closing down)
- Liaising with councils
- Ensuring that all resources are fully utilised, and targets achieved
- Ensuring stakeholder management is prioritised and that communication is fluid across all stages of construction whilst managing clients expectations
- Regularly liaising with suppliers to ensure that all completed works are recorded, logged and invoiced accordingly
- Previous coordination experience within an FTTP environment
- This position will involve working independently so you will need to be well organised, an excellent communicator and confident in the work place
- It is essential that you are able to prioritise rapidly changing workloads in a short space of time
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.