£9.50 - £12.50 per hour
6 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a small successful team based in Leiston on a part-time basis 3 days per week. Working hours: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:30am - 5pm. More flexible working hours would be considered.
The role involves providing administrative support and warehouse assistance, for a small friendly business in a safety conscious environment. Responsibilities include communication with customers and suppliers, organising logistics, updating spreadsheets, processing orders, raising invoices and working on reports for analysis. The role will also involve picking products, packing orders either in cartons or on pallets and organising goods in/out. A good level of physical fitness is required for packing and using a pallet truck (training given). Responsibilities also include organisation and cleanliness of the warehouse.
We are looking for a person with:
* A proven track record in office administration.
* Good communication and organisational skills.
* Flexibility within the role and a can-do attitude.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, be computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
* Sage Line 50 Accounts experience (an advantage, though training offered).
* Experience of transport and freight logistics (an advantage).
* Team player with a professional approach and easy-going personality.
* A desire to improve their general commercial know-how.
If you can match these requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Competitive Salary depending on your experience and qualifications.
Paid holidays plus Bank Holidays.