ADMIN - MW - LCT_1559731022
5 months ago
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Job Base: London Canning Town
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support service.
- To be the first point of call for all queries
- Checking, collating and preparation of timesheets from operatives.
- Data inputting timesheets onto IT system
- Liaise with support Departments at Head Office.
- Ensure operatives details are entered onto the IT system and maintain a detailed file for each operative.
- Monitor training and assessment requirements of operatives
- Provide operatives with joining instructions for courses and assessments
- Book accommodation for operatives where required
- Provide admin support in relation to inputting information on to the Planner.
- To ensure that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the branch with the required information easily accessible
- Scanning/electronic filing of relevant documents
- General administration duties including scanning, photocopying, e-mailing etc.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
If you think you may be suitable for this role please send your CV to
Mark. Wallis @ vital . uk. com